You asked, and we listened! Manufacturers now have until March 1, 2022 to submit all entries for the Top New Technology (TNT) Awards. The program provides the world’s largest exposure at the greatest value for manufacturers exhibiting new products or services at the 2022 Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show in Barcelona, Spain. The show was recently rescheduled from May 10 to 13.
The program uses both CE Pro and Commercial integratorprint publications and websites to recognize new and exceptional ISE products and services.
“Integrators around the world today operate a variety of businesses that cover both the residential and commercial markets. the Best New Technologies Award (TNT), showcased at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE), helps integrators filter their product decision-making process by identifying the best of the best in new technology, ”said Jason Knott, Editor-in-Chief, CE Pro.
Entrants receive extensive exposure of their products to end users, and winners receive use of the TNT winner logo, valued at $ 1,500.
All participants receive
- Online promotion featuring product photo and description at commercialintegrator.com. (Commercial products)
- Online promotion featuring product photo and description on cepro.com. (Residential products)
- Exposure presented to high-value enterprise end users via MyTechDecisions.com
The winners receive
- A product image and listing in the print editions of CE Pro and Commercial Integrator.
- Social media exposure through various Commercial integrator canals.
- Use of TNT 2022 winner’s logo on your website and marketing materials valued at $ 1,500
Your product must either have shipped within 16 months of the January 7, 2022 deadline, or debut within six months.
March 1, 2022
To participate, you will need:
- Product name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award documents (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- Manufacturer’s name EXACTLY how you would like it displayed on all award documents (including the plaque if your nomination wins an award).
- MSRP *
- Description of product design and / or technical innovation (300 words)
- Description of the benefits your product brings to the integrator (200 words)
- Description of the benefits your product offers to the end user (200 words)
- Promotional description of the product to be used online and in print (50 words)
- Additional specification documentation, (PDF, size
- Link to additional product information
- Link to product video
- Main product photo (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, size
- Up to 3 additional product photos (300 DPI, .JPG or .EPS, size
All categories can be found here.
The assessment will be conducted by a team of integrators from around the world focusing on:
- Technological innovation
- Benefits for the integrator
- Benefits for the end user
- Regular admission: US $ 545 per product.
- Additional categories for the same product: US $ 325 each.