According to a new report released by Grand View Research, the growing demand from organizations to improve the efficiency of their existing systems, the growing preference for automation technologies, the adoption of cloud computing technology and the growth of Broadband infrastructure are some of the key factors driving the market. growth.
The Global systems integration market the size should reach $ 582.5 billion through 2025, To 11.7% CAGR over the forecast period according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing inclination towards cloud computing, the demand for virtualization and concerns about the use of automation and a unified approach to business processes are factors that are expected to positively impact growth.
The growth of cloud computing technology, coupled with the increase in government initiatives to encourage major vendors to introduce technological advancements and promote the adoption of cloud technology, is also expected to drive the market. For example, the UAE government has funded various projects, such as Smart Abu Dhabi and Smart Dubai, aimed at bringing digital transformation and accelerating economic growth. Such initiatives are expected to boost market growth in UAE.
The benefits of cloud integration include utility-style cost, no single point of failure, scalability, location independence, and lack of investment in hardware drive acceptance and the implementation of solutions and integration services in the cloud. Thus, various industries, such as financial services and software organizations, are benefiting from cloud computing.
The increased investments of major market players in system integration solutions have significantly eliminated redundancies and positively impacted the IT infrastructure. The increasing requirement to eliminate the multiplicity, heterogeneity and scalable specificity of important applications and infrastructure is also expected to fuel the systems integration market during the forecast period. However, high implementation costs and lack of a standardized framework are some of the challenges affecting the growth of the market.
Browse the full report with the table of contents @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/system-integration-market
Highlights Of The Systems Integration Market Report
• IT and Telecommunications accounted for over 15.0% of the total market share in 2018 due to the increased penetration of 4G services and the growing development of 5G infrastructure with data intensive networks that can lead to a high generation of data. In addition, the increasing number of telecommunications subscribers using smartphones and other portable devices around the world is expected to positively influence the growth of the segment, in turn propelling the growth of the market.
• The rapid industrialization in various end-use industries and the significant presence of SMEs, mainly in South East Asia, is expected to fuel the systems integration market in Asia-Pacific. In addition, the proliferation of government initiatives such as grants and financial support has also had a positive impact on the growth of SMEs in Asia-Pacific. For example, the Indian government’s Make in India initiative focuses on providing a 25% subsidy to SMEs, which is expected to fuel market growth.
• The market is strongly consolidated and characterized by strong competition with the presence of major global players such as Accenture; Cisco Systems, Inc .; Capgemini; Fujitsu Limited; Oracle Corporation; Infosys Limited; and HCL Technologies; among others. These players are focused on entering into partnerships to strengthen their market presence and also to offer an enhanced product portfolio.
To request a copy of this report, please visit @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/system-integration-market/request/rs1
Segmentation of the systems integration market
Grand View Research has segmented the global Systems Integration market on the basis of services, end use, and region:
System Integration Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• Integration of infrastructures
• Application integration
System Integration End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2014 – 2025)
• IT and telecommunications
• Defense and security
• Petroleum gas
• Health care
Regional outlook for system integration (revenue, billion USD, 2014 – 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South East Asia
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• Saudi Arabia
• South Africa
Find out more or share your questions if any prior to purchase on this report @ https://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/909/ibb
Browse more related reports:
5G System Integration Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Service Type (Consulting, Infrastructure Integration, Application Integration), by Vertical, Application and Segment Forecast, 2021-2028
About Grand View Search
Grand View Research is a California-based market research and consulting company headquartered in San Francisco. The company offers tailored advisory services to businesses to help them understand and explore their potential at scale. At the same time, Grand View Research responds to individual research needs to provide personalized research service.
Grand View Research is fully committed to providing the best research services in the industry. Our dedicated team of experienced analysts offer the full capacity and potential to precisely understand your research needs.
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – United States
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Grand View Research, Inc. 201 Spear Street 1100 San Francisco, CA 94105, USA
City: San Francisco
Country: United States