Dublin, June 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The report “Global Biophotonics Market (2022-2027) by Technology, Application, End-Use, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global biophotonics market is estimated to be worth USD 51.45 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 80 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.23%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global Biophotonics market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The global biophotonics market is segmented on the basis of technology, application, end-use, and geography.
- By Technology, the market is classified into In-Vivo and In-Vitro.
- By application, the market is categorized into transparent imaging, internal imaging (endoscopy), spectromolecular, surface imaging, microscopy, light therapy, and biosensors.
- By end use, the market is categorized into medical diagnostics, medical therapeutics, and non-medical application.
- By geography, the market is categorized into Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia-Pacific.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Affymetrix Inc, Andor Technology Ltd, Becton Dickinson And Company, Carl Zeiss AG, FEI Company, General Electric Company, Glenbrook Technologies Inc, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global biophotonics market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global biophotonics market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis done on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global biophotonics market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s proprietary competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Growing Demand for Home POC Devices
4.1.2 The emergence of nanotechnology in biophotonics
4.1.3 Aging Population and Rise in Lifestyle-Related Diseases
4.2.1 Technical problems and high cost
4.3.1 Increased investment in R&D on biophotonics
4.3.2 Growing Use of Biophotonics Across Multiple Industries
4.4.1 Slow rate of commercialization
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Biophotonics Market, By Technology
6.2 In vivo
6.3 In Vitro
7 Global Biophotonics Market, by Application
7.2 Transparent imaging
7.3 Internal imaging (endoscopy)
7.4 Molecular Spectro
7.5 Surface imaging
7.7 Light therapy
8 Global Biophotonics Market, By End Use
8.2 Medical diagnosis
8.3 Medical therapy
8.4 Non-medical request
Global 9 Americas Biophotonics Market
9.9 United States
9.10 Rest of the Americas
10 Global Biophotonics Market in Europe
10:15 a.m. Switzerland
10.17 Rest of Europe
11 Global Biophotonics Market in Middle East & Africa
11.5 Saudi Arabia
11.6 South Africa
11.7 United Arab Emirates
11.8 Rest of MEA
12 Global Biophotonics Market in APAC
12.11 South Korea
12.12 Sri Lankan
12.15 Rest of Asia-Pacific
13 Competitive Landscape
13.1 Competitive Quadrant
13.2 Market Share Analysis
13.3 Strategic Initiatives
13.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
13.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
13.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
14 company profiles
14.1 Affymetrix Inc.
14.2 Andor Technology Ltd
14.3 Becton Dickinson and company
14.4 Carl Zeiss AG
14.5 FEI Company
14.6 General electricity company
14.7 Glenbrook Technologies Inc.
14.8 Hamamatsu Photonics KK
14.9 Horiba Ltd
14.10 IPG Photonics Corp
14.11 Lumenis SA
14.12 Olympus Company
14.14 Oxford Technologies
14.15 PerkinElmer Inc.
14.16 Koninklijke Philips NV
14.17 Precision Photonics Corp.
14.18 The Procter & Gamble Company
14.19 F. Hoffmann-La Roche SA
14.20 Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
14.21 Toshiba Corp.
14.22 Zecotek Photonics Inc.
14.23 Zenalux Biomedical Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vdeo32
Global biophotonics market