This is the seventh edition of the Global Nonwoven Market report, formerly titled Global Outlook for the Nonwoven Industry, and is available for purchase from INDA, the Association of Nonwovens nonwoven fabric industry, and EDANA, the International Association for Nonwovens and Allied Industries. .
This comprehensive report provides in-depth information and analysis on global nonwoven macroeconomic factors, supply and demand, and regional trade. Among the highlights of the report:
- During the historic period (2010-2020), production increased by 6.2% per year, driven by the growth of dry spinning and hydroentangling processes.
- China led the growth in production, adding an additional 4.7 million tonnes from late 2010 to late 2020, representing an annual growth rate of 11.5%.
- Across all end-use segments of nonwovens, the wipes, filtration, and medical segments have grown at the fastest rate, given the industry’s rapid response to provide materials that keep the surfaces we touch clean, protect the air we breathe and provide a barrier to keep our bodies safe.
âThe outlook for the global nonwovens industry is excellent and it remains an exciting industry to engage in,â said report co-authors Jacques Prigneaux, Director of Market Analysis and Economic Affairs at EDANA and Brad Kalil, director of market intelligence and economic affairs at INDA.
The report includes detailed regional information and forecast production, technology and investment needs for North America, Greater Europe, Asia and the South America region. The report further presents regional views of economic growth, population, product by end-use and trade flows. Other key topics include the use of raw materials and a detailed appendix.
âAs strategic partners, INDA and EDANA are committed to promoting the sustained growth of the nonwoven industry. This report provides the industry’s best estimates of future demand by key nonwovens segments and is based on sound macroeconomic analysis, âsaid INDA President Dave Rousse. âThis report on global nonwovens markets is an essential planning resource for anyone involved in global strategic planning for nonwovens throughout the supply chain. “
âWith the remarkable growth and worldwide success of nonwovens, industry insiders among our member companies and foreigners, from financial analysts to potential investors, need more reliable sources of market information than ever before as well. only prospective data. This new report published by our two main nonwovens industry associations draws on decades of experience, close observation and direct data collection from hundreds of companies â, said Pierre Wiertz, CEO of EDANA. âProduced by industry for industry, so this is a unique tool and a more legitimate and reliable source of data than any other nonwovens report.
The report is available for purchase now and delivery from September 30, 2021. For more information or to purchase, contact:
- INDA: Cindy Garcia, [email protected], (919) 459-3711, or visit https://imisw.inda.org/store/searchresults.aspx?categoryid=2
- EDANA: Jacques Prigneaux, Director of Market Analysis and Economic Affairs, +32 2 740 1818, [email protected], or visit https://www.edana.org/publications/statistics-nonwovens-report