New York, July 26. 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the publication of the report “GLOBAL VETRONICS MARKET FORECAST 2022-2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310398/?utm_source=GNW
Vetronics facilitates the integration of various systems to optimize operations such as vehicle health management, monitoring, navigation and communication. Additionally, these systems include surveillance, navigation, vehicle electronic warfare, command and control, and communication.
The evolution of modern warfare is influenced by the maintenance of deterrence in the vast arms race system, the rising costs of advanced armaments, and asymmetric battlefields. As a result, there is a growing need for resilient, efficient, and versatile combat skills.
Integrated and Coordinated Warfare dramatically improves force effectiveness by leveraging all data sources, providing accurate data to field commanders, preventing fire-related fatalities, and coordinating day/night operations across all weather situation. For example, one of the best in the US military manufacturers of electronic defense equipment interconnect systems of new tanks facilitate the integration of tanks with wheeled armored vehicles equipped with standard vetronics.
It’s about transforming and collecting battlefield sensor data into high-value combat and security services. As a result, technological development is one of the major growth drivers for the global vetronics market.
The growth assessment of the global vetronics market includes the assessment of North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the rest of the world. North America is the most revenue-generating and fastest-growing region in the global market.
This is attributed to government and military efforts to modernize the army and fleet respectively.
Market rivalry is attributed to primary variables such as affordability and timely service. L3Hariss Technologies, General Dynamics Corporation, Leonardo SpA, Thales Group, etc. are some of the prominent companies in the market.
Our reporting offerings include:
• Explore key findings from the overall market
• Strategic breakdown of market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges)
• Market forecast for a minimum of 9 years, plus 3 years of historical data for all segments, sub-segments and regions
• Market segmentation responds to a thorough assessment of key segments with their market estimates
• Geographical analysis: evaluations of the regions and national segments mentioned with their market share
• Key Analytics: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Vendor Landscape, Opportunity Matrix, Key Buying Criteria, etc.
• Competitive landscape is the theoretical explanation of leading companies based on factors, market shares, etc.
• Company profile: detailed company overview, products/services offered, SCOT analysis and recent strategic developments
1. BAE SYSTEMS
3. DYNAMIC GENERAL CORPORATION
4. L3HARISS TECHNOLOGY
5. SPA LEONARDO
6. LOCKHEED MARTIN
7. NORINCO – CHINA
8. NORTHROP GRUMMAN
9. RAYTHEON TECHNOLOGY
10. RHEINMETALL AG
11. SAAB AB
12. THALES GROUP
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06310398/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.